Breidablikk Museum

The old schoolhouse at Breidablikk was built in 1917, and today it is used to house a large collection of artifacts related to business, industry and everyday life in Ryfylke from the previous century. The museum opens during summer, and the opening times will be available from may 2020. 

  • Facebook
  • Instagram

This is Ryfylke AS

Gullbekkstraen 28

4120 Tau

© 2020 by thisisryfylke.